When you need more than a consultant.
Chances are, you have a project in mind where you need help to make technology meet your vision. You’ve tried training and you need someone to help you and your team build that vision. This is where we come in. Our architects and senior engineers are experts with a broad spectrum of technologies such as:
- Telerik Kendo UI and DevTools
- Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET MVC and Universal Apps
- HTML 5 with AngularJS and other popular frameworks
- Mobile technologies including Xamarin and Cordova
- Sitecore CMS
- Sitefinity CMS
- SmartBear TestComplete
Here is how it works.
After your purchase, we will set up an initial meeting to review your project’s goals and challenges. Based on your input, we will propose a schedule of meeting times and topics. Between each meeting, a Falafel Mentor will spend time looking at your specific needs, creating examples that cater to you, and if needed, building pieces of your application! At each meeting the examples will be explained, and this is your opportunity to ask your Falafel Mentor questions or have him review any work you have done. If you would like, you can even save some of your mentoring hours to be used throughout a project’s life-cycle. Keep them in the bank for when you run across a tricky scenario and need live online support. Hours can be saved for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Want to move your system to the cloud with Windows Azure?
- Have you taken training class but still want some additional guidance?
- Do you need help diagnosing performance problems?
- Are you about to upgrade or migrate your CMS and would like an expert to assist?
- Need help with responsive design?
- Just want someone to call for help during your project’s life-cycle?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need a Falafel Mentor!
Time must be used within 1 calendar year from the time of purchase.
There will be no refund of unused mentoring time.
Please Download, sign, and fax this Disclaimer to Falafel Software. Fax # 831-480-4902.