Don’t waste a second! Be productive with Sitefinity Content Management System in a single, four-hour online session. This webinar shows you the best way to enter data, use the task-oriented modules, and make changes to your content easily using the Word-like text editor. Don’t get bogged down in technical details; deliver your news, blogs, events and much more using the out-of-the-box modules or create your own pages using drag-and-drop.
This class is valid for Sitefinity 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
You should take this training if:
You want to create web content in Sitefinity, but have no interest in web site administration or fiddling with technical details.
Who should take this class:
Managers, business analysts, business users, marketers, web designers or anyone who’s job description requires time-critical information design and delivery.
What you will learn:
- Use Sitefinity’s Word-like text editor to edit content without HTML knowledge.
- Manage all images, documents, files, etc. in one central location.
- Use out-of-the-box content to deliver news, blogs, events, images, documents, video or any generic content.
- Build custom web pages using drag-and-drop.
- Create your content once and reuse the content throughout your web site.
- Automatically publish and expire pages to deliver fresh content on-schedule.
- Personalize your workspace for maximum productivity.
- Use versioning to see document changes and to quickly rollback editing mistakes.
- Manage the content approval process.
Class runs from 9:00 am PST to 1:00 pm PST for 1 day.
Upon successful purchase from this store, you will receive an order receipt with the next steps as outlined below:
Step 1 - You will receive an email within 7 days of the training class with a GoToWebinar registration link.
Step 2 – Please follow the link in the email and complete the GoToWebinar registration.
Step 3 – You will receive a registration confirmation email directly from GoToWebinar with the necessary information for training day, including the access code, phone numbers to use worldwide and answers to most Visual and Audio questions regarding the training.
*Falafel Software reserves the right to cancel any offered online Summit class in the event of insufficient advanced registration. Registered attendees will be contacted 7 to 14 days prior to the training to notify you if the class has been canceled.
The material presented in this webinar training is the property of Progress Software Corporation or its subsidiaries. Recording of this webinar, in any form, is strictly prohibited. The video presentation of this training is copyright Progress Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
ONE STUDENT PER REGISTRATION. The registration is PER ATTENDEE, not per GoToMeeting connection. Thank-you.
Sitefinity® is a registered trademark of Telerik AD.