With a simple, step-by-step process, learn:
- Everything you need to get started using the rich set of Kendo UI widgets starting with existing HTML as a backdrop or completely from scratch.
- The how and why of widget initialization options, Content Delivery Networks, where to find all the widget properties, methods and events and how to handle widget events.
- Details about the Kendo UI Grid including how to bind the grid to remote data, how to configure columns, how to solve data type formatting issues, how to customize the layout for headers, footers and rows, how to find rows and react to row selection, how to perform full CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations in the grid using inline editors or in a popup dialog.
- How to access local and remote data, including how to tweak the data as it moves to and from the server, and how to perform full CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations using any element or using the Kendo UI Grid. This book breaks down the process into small, testable pieces so you can learn the ins and outs of data transport.
- How to declaratively create widgets in HTML 5 markup and how to use the MVVM pattern for easy-to-maintain apps that separate your presentation from your business logic.
This book is for Kendo UI Web.
This training guide is presented as a downloadable pdf.
After purchase, you will be e-mailed download instructions and the PDF will be immediately available.
Kendo UI® is a registered trademark of Telerik AD.