Updated for Sitefinity 9!
If you want to build websites that drive your business, this is the guide you need on your e-bookshelf. For years, the Sitefinity Nuts and Bolts series has been the de facto standard for learning to use, administer, design and program Telerik’s Sitefinity Content Management System. In this revision, we’ve focused on how business users can work with all the great Sitefinity 9 features including: how to paint new websites with drag-and-drop widgets, how to create compelling content (such as news or blogs) that you can place on your pages, how to personalize pages based on your site visitor's role, history or actions, and much more.
Our 259 page e-book is available as an instant download.
Please Note: Buying an individual book and not the bundle, will not qualify for upgrading to the bundle later on.
You will learn how to:
- Add new pages and edit content
- Add and edit news, events, forums, blogs, videos, images, lists, documents, and files
- Create custom modules that feature business specific content
- Create forms and collect information from site visitors
- Create E-mail campaigns
- Setup and manage an e-commerce storefront
- Localize pages to any language
You might also want to read:
Want the book in print? Get it here.
Sitefinity® is a registered trademark of Telerik AD.