Don’t waste a second! Be productive with Sitefinity Content Management System in two, four-hour online sessions. The class starts with basics on how to create websites using built-in modules, design custom web pages and customize workspace. Manage your website by controlling permissions, workflow, notifications and life cycle, from publication scheduling to expiration and archiving.
This class is valid for Sitefinity 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Class runs from 9:00 am PST to 1:00 pm PST for 2 days.
You should take this training if:
- You are working with Sitefinity
- You are responsible for the installation and setup of new Web site projects, configuration and management of users, roles, permissions and migration of Web site projects from development to production server.
- You are responsible for graphic design, page layout and structure of web site projects.
Who should take this class:
- Web site administrators
- Web designers
- Web developers who intend to use the default Sitefinity functionality.
What you will learn:
- Initial website setup
- Tour the Sitefinity user interface
- Use out-of-the-box content to deliver news, blogs, events, images, documents, video or any generic content.
- Manage all images, documents, files, etc. in one central location.
- Build custom web pages using drag-and-drop.
- Use versioning to keep track of editing change dates, status and authors.
- Manage roles and permissions.
- Manage the content lifecycle, from content creation, approval (workflow), scheduled publication and expiration to archiving.
- Theme and style your website and pages.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in Sitefinity
- Use external templates
- Load websites into Visual Studio
- Use master pages
- Load custom controls.
Upon successful purchase from this store, you will receive an order receipt with the next steps as outlined below:
Step 1 - You will receive an email within 7 days of the training class with a GoToWebinar registration link.
Step 2 – Please follow the link in the email and complete the GoToWebinar registration.
Step 3 – You will receive a registration confirmation email directly from GoToWebinar with the necessary information for training day, including the access code, phone numbers to use worldwide and answers to most Visual and Audio questions regarding the training.
*Falafel Software reserves the right to cancel any offered online Summit class in the event of insufficient advanced registration. Registered attendees will be contacted 7 to 14 days prior to the training to notify you if the class has been canceled.
The material presented in this webinar training is the property of Progress Software Corporation or its subsidiaries. Recording of this webinar, in any form, is strictly prohibited. The video presentation of this training is copyright Progress Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
ONE STUDENT PER REGISTRATION. The registration is PER ATTENDEE, not per GoToMeeting connection. Thank-you.
Sitefinity® is a registered trademark of Telerik AD.