Don’t waste a second! Be productive with Sitefinity Content Management System in two, four-hour online sessions. Get full control over your website using the Sitefinity API and the powerful Sitefinity Fluent API. You’ll learn in detail how to manipulate all the CMS manager objects in the system, from querying website information to creating, updating and deleting content. Learn how to develop templates, custom widgets and custom modules. You’ll also learn script debugging, AJAX tips & tricks and integrating jQuery functionality in your own widgets.
This class is valid for Sitefinity 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
You should take this training if:
- You are working with Sitefinity
- You need to programmatic control over Sitefinity websites or widgets.
- You need need to adapt Sitefinity to include features that don’t exist out-of-the-box.
- You need to integrate Sitefinity with external applications or need to integrate widgets or controls into Sitefinity.
- You need to access data contained in your Sitefinity website or feed data to your website.
Who should take this class:
- Web Developers
What you will learn:
- How to work with Sitefinity projects in Visual Studio
- How Sitefinity builds on familiar technologies you already know.
- How To use the Sitefinity API and Sitefinity Fluent API
- Key manager objects used to query and perform CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations on Sitefinity data.
- How to extend existing features
- How to develop custom templates, widgets and modules
- How to debug script
- AJAX Tips and Tricks
- How to Integrate jQuery to a widget (the class demonstrates building a custom workflow to explain the concept).
Free Sitefinity Courseware
All participants of this class will receive a FREE Sitefinity training guide.
Upon successful purchase from this store, you will receive an order receipt with the next steps as outlined below:
Step 1 - You will receive an email within 7 days of the training class with a GoToWebinar registration link.
Step 2 – Please follow the link in the email and complete the GoToWebinar registration.
Step 3 – You will receive a registration confirmation email directly from GoToWebinar with the necessary information for training day, including the access code, phone numbers to use worldwide and answers to most Visual and Audio questions regarding the training.
*Falafel Software reserves the right to cancel any offered online Summit class in the event of insufficient advanced registration. Registered attendees will be contacted 7 to 14 days prior to the training to notify you if the class has been canceled.
The material presented in this webinar training is the property of Progress Software Corporation or its subsidiaries. Recording of this webinar, in any form, is strictly prohibited. The video presentation of this training is copyright Progress Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
ONE STUDENT PER REGISTRATION. The registration is PER ATTENDEE, not per GoToMeeting connection. Thank-you.
Sitefinity® is a registered trademark of Telerik AD.